Education and Decision Support Tools for the Medicare Community
-- Find a 2013 Part D Plan in Your State --
Find a 2013 Prescription Only (PDP) Plan
Find a 2013 Health/Drug (MAPD) Plan
Overview of 2013 Plans by State
How My Plan Changed from 2012 to 2013
-- Find a 2012 Part D Plan in Your State --
Find a 2012 Prescription Only (PDP) Plan
Find a 2012 Health/Drug (MAPD) Plan
Overview of 2012 Plans by State
How My Plan Changed from 2011 to 2012
Compare 2013 Medicare Rx and Health Plans by Drug Costs
See 2013 Medicare Drug Plans
2013 Medicare Advantage Plans
Browse Any 2013 Plan Formulary
Compare a Drug's Coverage Across All 2013 Drug Plans
Find a 2013 Part D Plan (Rx Only)
Find a 2013 Medicare Advantage Plan (Health and Health w/Rx Plans)
Browse Any 2013 Medicare Plan Formulary (or Drug List)
Find a 2013 Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage Plan by Drug
Compare Part D and Medicare Advantage Plans by Drug Costs
2013 National Plan Overview by State
PDP and MAPD Overview by State
PDP Overview by CMS Region
Medicare Part D
Medicare Part D - Blog
2013 Medicare Part D Plan Information
2014 Medicare Part D Outlook
The Basics of Medicare Part D
The Donut Hole and Beyond
How Part D Plans Work
Which Drugs are Covered?
Which Drugs are Excluded?
Understanding Your Explanation of Benefits
Appeals & Grievances
Choosing a Plan: The Basics
Your Medicare Part D Checklist
Tips from CMS
The Late Enrollment Penalty
Out-of-Pocket Cost Estimator
After Enrollment into Part D
Financial "Extra Help"
Part D Scams - Watch Out!
Doughnut Hole Calculator
Medicare Advantage Plans
2013 Medicare Advantage Plan Benefit Details
Medicare Advantage Plans State Overview
Find a Medicare Advantage Plan by Drug Costs
Medicare & You Handbook
Guide to Rx Coverage
Q1Medicare Help Desk
Questions & Answers (FAQ)
H1N1 Flu Self-Evaluation
Ready to Enroll?
Company Contact Form
Agent Contact Form
Same Price Guarantee
Medicare Part D Glossary
Comments on Medicare Part D
Questions & Answers (FAQ)
The categories of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) can be found to the right. Simply click on one of the questions below or a category to the right.
Living with your Medicare Part D Plan
FAQ(s) found under
Living with your Medicare Part D Plan
Showing 61 of 85
How do I contact Humana when I have a question about my Medicare Part D plan?
Tell A Friend
Email Link To Me
For more information about your Humana Medicare Part D plan, please contact
Humana New Member Services at:
Humana Customer Service at:
Humana Enrollment & Information Center at:
Humana Billing Department at:
Related FAQs In This Category
• I enrolled in a Humana Medicare Part D plan, but I was charged the full or wrong price for my Medication! How do I get reimbursed for my out of pocket expenses?
• I need to know how to file a formal complaint with Medicare (CMS) regarding a Medicare Part D plan
Click the +1 button if you have found this page useful:
fill the gaps in your
1. Select Your State:
- Select -
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Browse by Category
Closing the Coverage Gap (21)
The Donut Hole Discount (9)
Medicare Plan Quality Star Ratings (3)
Monthly Formulary Changes (6)
General Medicare Part D (41)
Medicare Advantage Plans (19)
Before Enrolling in a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (55)
Medicare Part D Enrollment (73)
The Late-Enrollment Penalty (6)
Medicare Enrollment Periods (1)
Special Enrollment Periods (or SEPs) (4)
Switching Medicare Part D Plans (15)
Living with your Medicare Part D Plan (85)
Paying Your Premiums (11)
Pharmacies and Part D (11)
Traveling and Medicare Part D (2)
Moving and Medicare Part D (5)
Explanation of Benefits (EOB) (4)
Straddle Claims (6)
How Your Medicare Plan Can Change (ANOC) (1)
The Coverage Gap or Donut Hole or Doughnut Hole (17)
Getting to Your Donut Hole (3)
Getting Out of Your Donut Hole (2)
Medicaid & Extra Help & LIS (32)
Other Q1Medicare.com Questions (82)
Higher Incomes and Higher Payments (IRMAA) (7)
Q1Medicare.com Tool Tips (8)
Medicare Supplements or Medigap (3)
Carriers and Companies (2)
$250 Doughnut Hole Rebate (26)
Can't find the answers you need?
Click for our Customer Helpdesk.
Latest Added FAQs
• Why is xanex or alprazolam not included in the drug formulary list? Some people had the need for the drug and you have a lot stronger drugs that are included. What is the reasoning on this?
You are correct, neither Xanax nor Alprazolam are covered under the Medicare Part D program. However...
Date Added : 2012-06-27
• When I am in my Medicare Part D plan's Donut Hole or Coverage Gap, how much do I actually pay? I have already reached my 2012 Medicare Part D prescription drug plan's initial coverage limit of $2930. So what do I pay?
Is the amount I owe in the Donut Hole the difference between the $4,700 out of pocket limit and the...
Last Update : 2012-05-11
• My husband has already reached the "donut hole" this year. Beginning January 1, 2012 will his coverage start over and he will be out of the "donut hole" or will he continue to be in the "donut hole" in 2012 until the $4700 out of pocket is satisfied?
On January 1, 2012, your husband's plan will start over. If his plan has an initial deduc...
Date Added : 2011-11-17
• Although I understand that brand name drugs will be discounted 50% in the donut hole in 2011, my Medicare Part D plan’s monthly summary still shows that I will be responsible for 100% in what they term stage 2. Is this an error?
Complete Question: Although I understand that brand name drugs will be discounted 50% in the donut h...
Last Update : 2011-07-24
• I wanted to purchase a few medications without using my Medicare Part D plan and my local pharmacy said that I had to use my Medicare Part D card when purchasing my prescriptions. The pharmacy said it was illegal not to use my Medicare Part D plan.
Complete Question: I wanted to purchase a few medications without using my Medicare Part D pla...
Last Update : 2011-05-16
Find a 2013 Plan by Drug Costs
2013 Part D Plan Facts & Figures
2013 Part D PDP-Finder (Drug Only) Plan Finder
Compare 2012/2013 PDP Plans
2013 MA-Finder: Medicare Advantage Plan Finder
Compare 2012/2013 Medicare Advantage Plans
Guided Help Finding a 2013 Prescription Drug Plan
2013 Part D Drug Finder
Browse Any 2013 Part D Plan Formulary
2013 Browse Drugs By Letter
2014 Plan Information Reminder Service
Click here to link to this page on your website
2005 - 2013